Learn How SCA Will Streamline Your Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification Process.
In today’s evolving defense sector landscape, the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) isn’t just a recommendation; it’s soon to be a mandate. Yet, navigating its intricate requirements can be daunting. That’s where our expertise comes into play.
Downloading the 2023 CMMC 2.0 compliance capability statement helps defense contractors see their CMMC compliance requirement alongside SCA’s expert CMMC, DFARS, and NIST consulting strengths.
This resource will help you identify steps you’ll need to take to ensure you meet the new requirements and ultimately prime your organization for winning bids while protecting the nation’s critical infrastructure.
CMMC Compliance is critical for DoD solicitations and contracts.
Per the U.S. Department of Defence CISO and deputy CIO, the DOD is targeting late fall of 2024 for CMMC language to be in all DoD solicitations and contracts, and compliance isn’t simple. The system underwent major changes in November 2021, changing it to CMMC 2.0. CMMC 2.0 will be a permanent aspect of Parts 32 and 48 of the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR). This statement will help you understand where your organization stands, and SCA can help you go even further to ensure adequate compliance.
We can help you to:
- Ensure Defense Federal Regulation Acquisition Supplement (DFARS) Compliance: Navigate the complex DFARS guidelines with confidence, ensuring that your organization remains on the right side of regulations and avoids any potential pitfalls.
- Compete for DoD Solicitations and Contracts: With our support, you’ll be well-positioned to bid for and win contracts, leveraging the credibility and trust that achieving CMMC offers.
- Stay Ahead of Competing Contractors: In the competitive world of defense contracting, a verified Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification can provide the differentiation that sets you apart from the crowd.
- Reduce Assessment Costs: Our tailored solutions and strategies can streamline your certification process, leading to significant cost savings in assessment and auditing.
- Maintain Higher Accountability: Embrace a culture of continuous cybersecurity improvement and transparency, demonstrating to stakeholders and clients alike, your unwavering commitment to data protection.
Leverage our CMMC capabilities to not only comply but thrive in the defense contracting ecosystem.
Download Your SCA CMMC Capabilities Statement Today!
Get CMMC Compliant Now
Gain insight into the crucial cybersecurity standard shaping the Defense Industrial Base (DIB) and our national security posture: Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC).
This statement highlights our core competencies, shedding light on how SCA can provide steps to guide your organization toward CMMC compliance, ensuring more successful bids on Department of Defense contracts. Should you have any questions after downloading the CMMC Capabilities Statement, please don’t hesitate to reach out.